Saw these in Vogue and fell in love. Thank you, Prada. These are fabulous.
The shoe line is full of vintage hot rod flames, chrome detailing, and even tail lights. The vintage edginess of the car details are broken up with bright, fun colors. They have a sort of super hero, comic book appeal to them. I adore this collection.
Beth, personally, is in love with the anklet shown on the model in the ad but was a tad discouraged when she found out that it costs $595. Granted, that’s not quite as bad as the 650-890 dollar price range that this spring/summer shoe collection has.
Looks like I won’t be getting a pair of these for a while, but I can dream can’t I? :)
- whatsganja reblogged this from parislamode and added:
- thehypefashionblog reblogged this from parislamode and added:
- yourrodeoqueen reblogged this from parislamode
- bunnycouture reblogged this from parislamode
- thehypefashionblog likes this
- parislamode posted this